Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hey Gals, I've got something special for this post.

I would not be doing anything like this, if it weren't for one person.

I got into nails, and my beloved bottles of sparkly goodness long before I met my True Nail Love Amanda Young.  Otherwise known as Lady Maid Nails. http://ladymaidnails.blogspot.ca
Only since then have been able to chat, talk in real life, and text to my hearts content, about one thing that's always on my mind... POLISH.

I love sharing my kinda large stash with her. She's the only one I know that appreciates it like I do.  Gawd, on our first visit she helped me organize my helmer. I literally packed up the drawers, and drove to her house with a car full. I thought to myself, if I ever got into an accident, the police would think I robbed a polish vendor. Haha.  With that visit, a friendship truly began, and has become much more then our little addiction.  For that I am grateful.

In return for all the lenders she gets, she graciously offered to help me get a blog started. I'd often thought about it, but am by far, way too computer illiterate.

So again, my little Mandy, thank you for helping, you're the best. I'm so glad our digits have brought us together.

We've done a couple twin nail posts. With many more to come. Hope you enjoy.







 
And a few of my fave that she's done.






Don't forget to follow my girl Mandy at http://ladymaidnails.blogspot.ca/

Ta ta for now
Teets







4 comments:

  1. You suck...I'm crying, and I never cry like that! Thank so much for the love and friendship and all you give me back besides polish! I love you babes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet pretty lady, I am loving your new shorty nails ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. Great to see this can also be done on shorter nails for the guitar playin gal. I had know idea there was such a nail polish loving network. Very cool can't wait to see more. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post on me Jeni! I'm your blog and I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete